Psoriasis is a chronic non- contagious common skin condition that speeds up the growth of skin cells. It is caused by the over active immune system. It’s a condition where the skin develops red patches with thick white scales and inflammatory properties due to the rapid growth of skin cells. It causes dreadful itching and exfoliating skin.
Its a condition where the patches can disappear and yet again appear back not often but at times. There are many new medications and therapies for it.
It can attack at any age but usually the initial adult years of an individual. Researchers have found that patients with psoriasis are likely to have diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
Traits of Psoriasis
When skin patches over quite a long time even after a course of medication does not heal that’s when you know that you need to see a dermatologist.
- Red patches with white scales
- Inflammation of skin
- Itchiness and dryness of skin
- Periodical bleeding
- Scaly plaques on the scalp
- Degeneration and decoloration of nails
Forms of Psoriasis and its root cause
Psoriasis can be activated due to few reasons given below.
- Abnormal immune system
- Infections and reactions
- Severe sunburns
- Tonsils and Lung issues
There are quite a few types of psoriasis and here’s a quick overview about all of them.
- Plaque Psoriasis: It is the most common pattern of all. It is identified by the red patches bulging on the skin with scaly white layer.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis is characterized by red spots all over your arms, stomach, legs and chest smaller than the patches in plaque psoriasis.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis affects the skin folds of the body. It is identified by red scaly rashes which are moist not raised up.
- Pustular Psoriasis: It is a very rare form of psoriasis. Pustular psoriasis appears as clear white bumps filled with thick white fluid (pus/pustules).
Heal Your Psoriasis at Five Lotus Indo German with the Most Conventional Techniques and Dietary Plans
Psoriasis is a condition caused by metabolic disorder and it can be cured effectively with the help of naturopathy. With the help of the most Natural treatments of Five lotus indo German and eco-friendly surroundings, one can practice healthy diet plans and physical activities. From making the patients do yoga under the sun exposure to cleansing the bowels every day.
Five lotus aims to make the patients aware about the diseases, its causes and how to prevent it They believe in spreading the fitness drive among the people by assisting people on their journey of healing.
In the case of psoriasis, one has to increase the intake of fresh juices, salads, vegetables and fruits . There are certain diet restrictions which are explained by Our Health Experts particularly necessary for psoriatic patients.
One should also avoid the intake of animal fats and all the beverages available out there including tea and coffee. Because eating excess unhealthy fats, processed or fried food can trigger psoriasis at times and can hinder the process of curing psoriasis with its root causes.
Once a patient approaches Five Lotus , we make sure we heal them with our best. providing them with our most concerned team with the best treatment and diet plans. As some type of psoriasis also require exposure to sunlight or sweating it out with physical exercises and healing the stress with some breathing exercises.our approach is individualized and specific to the type of psoriasis to deliver effective results.